Did you know that if you’re an active military member, a veteran or a retiree of the military that you’re eligible for a $250 rebate on the purchase of a new roof? When you install a GAF roofing system on your home and purchase an enhanced warranty, you can save money on your roof installation!
Hero Roofing is honored to be able to give back to those who served. As a factory-certified contractor with GAF, our crew is here to help you make the best decision for your new roof with our honest, dependable and professional service.
To qualify for this rebate, you must have a new GAF roofing system installed by a GAF Certified contractor. Based on the warranty you select, you must also have a certain number of accessory products installed with your new system. These accessories can include:
- Ridge Cap Shingles. GAF offers a range of ridge cap shingles in your preferred style and color of choice for enhanced protection.
- Cobra® Attic Ventilation. With the right ventilation system, your roof can be protected from premature aging by properly venting moisture and heat.
- Starter Strip Shingles. These shingles help prevent loose or missing shingles, no matter the weather, to keep your roof protected throughout all seasons.
- Roof Deck Protection. This protective layer from GAF adds a layer between your roof’s underlying structure and your shingles for even more defense against the elements.
- Leak Barrier. GAF’s leak barriers are the ultimate defense against leaks from severe weather including wind-driven rain and ice.
If you have questions about GAF’s Roofs for Troops rebate or want to schedule a free estimate to learn more, get in touch with Hero Roofing by calling us at (833) 321-4376 . You can also submit our contact form online and we’ll be happy to assist you!